NoiseKen SWCS-900-1M Overview
The NoiseKen SWCS-900-1M is a damped oscillatory wave generator for performing damped oscillatory wave immunity test conforming to electric power standard B-402 (2007) and IEC 61000-4-18 (Ed.1.0) (1MHz only) standard.
- You can perform tests that comply with the IEC 61000-4-18 (2006) standard.
- A voltage of up to 3 kV can be output, allowing testing with ample margin.
- A setting screen with excellent visibility by adopting a touch panel.
- Common mode/normal mode switching and application phase switching are possible inside the tester.
- Built-in power line CDN (AC240V/DC125V 20A).
- Conforms to electric power standard B-402 (2007) and IEC61000-4-18 (ed1.0) (1 MHz only) standard
NoiseKen SWCS-900-1M Specifications
Output waveform: Low frequency damped oscillatory wave
Output voltage: 0.25 kV to 3.00 kV ± 10% ( 10Vstep)
Oscillation frequency: 1MHz
Repetition frequency: 400Hz
Rise time: 75ns±20%
Output resistance: 200Ω±10%
CDN capacity: Single/Three-phase AC240V/20ADC125V/20