The EMC Shop supports customers testing to IEC 61000-4-16 in efficient ways, with testing services, rental equipment or sale of the solution with on site support. Order online or contact us for stock status or application support.
IEC 61000-4-16 relates to the immunity requirements and test methods for electrical and electronic equipment to conducted, common mode disturbances in the range d.c. to 150 kHz. The object of this standard is to establish a common and reproducible basis for testing electrical and electronic equipment with the application of common mode disturbances to power supply, control, signal and communication ports. It has the status of a basic EMC publication in accordance with IEC Guide 107.
Get Application Support, Pricing, Lead Time and More: Contact Form
IEC 61000-4-16 Equipment
- Integrated Systems: High dollar integrated systems with:
- Signal Generators: Low frequency signal generator to generate signals per IEC 61000-4-16
- RF Power Amplifiers: Low Frequency power amps.
- CDN's: Coupling/Decoupling networks for telecom and power lines.
- Test Setup: Test table, coupling clamps, etc.