Used to evaluate performance such as malfunctions and functional deterioration due to power supply voltage fluctuations in electronic and electrical equipment. Simulates the phenomenon of voltage variations and momentary power failures in commercial power supplies (AC100/200V) and evaluates the resistance of electronic equipment. In addition to the requirements of the international standard IEC61000-4-11, it is tested in all industries as a tolerance evaluation against voltage variations and instantaneous interruptions for electronic equipment.
- Voltage dip & swell simulator conforming to EN/IEC61000-4-11 Ed.3 (2020) Standard
- Multiple types AC plug receptacle on the front panel for easy connection of the EUT
- Easy settings for the test parameters on the front panel (Voltage variations test is performed by software.)
- Realize flexible test conditions setting beyond the Standard with a PC remote control
- Allows to conduct the interruption test in DC (DC 125 V / 16 A max)